Key design and manufacturing strengths
- The company operates from a 64,000m², state-of-the-art production facility designed and constructed specifically for the high volume manufacture of our diverse range of temporary structure systems and accessory products.
- The facility has the capability and capacity to operate 24 hours per day enabling a production output of up to 30,000 m² of finished temporary structure product per week ensuring high product demand and fixed delivery timelines are achieved throughout the year.
- An extensive technical design and structural analysis department fully equipped with the latest software, including industry-leading applications such as AUTO-CAD 3D modelling and Strucad.
- The streamlined facility incorporates six, purpose-built production halls, each fully equipped with overhead crane systems which enable the smooth flow of product through the entire production process from raw material through to finished product.
- All primary frame components (uprights, beams, purlins and gable framework) are manufactured on one of six, high-speed CNC, 5-axis (Computer Numerically Controlled) robotic machines. These advanced production methods offer a degree of precision manufacturing accuracy second to none, resulting in a perfectly engineered end product.
- All frame components are subject to stringent quality control and final inspection procedures. Following final inspection, products are packed, banded and prepared for customer dispatch.
- The entire operation is fully supported by “SAP” enterprise resource software that enables us to produce our world leading clear-span tent systems and accessories both effectively and efficiently.