March 25, 2020 12:07 pm4068
HTS tentiQ is working hard to produce isolation tents and structures to help fight coronavirus.
Demountable Modular Structures
- Aluminium framed modular structures suitable for isolation wards.
- Rental or purchase.
- Complete with interior fittings, room layouts, heating, flooring and sanitary systems.
- All widths and lengths available.
- Fast global deployment – quick, easy installation.
Rapid Deployment Shelters & Tents
- Vast range of different sizes available.
- Small packaged volume and lightweight for quick global deployment.
- Fast assembly – average 15 minutes for 3 people.
- No special tools or previous knowledge needed for assembly.
Telephone: + 61 (0) 2 4388 3076 / E-mail: salesAUS@hts-tentiq.com
Many hospitals globally are being confronted with an increasing number of infected coronavirus (COVID-19) patients – with the number of newly infected patients increasing daily.
The question has already been asked whether hospitals can cope with the number of infected patients who could be admitted in the coming days and weeks – and if patients can be accommodated comfortably.
HTS tentiQ can provide global Rapid Deployment Hospital Isolation Tents and Structures for coronavirus, to help accommodate the increasing strain on hospitals in the days and weeks to come.
Demountable temporary structures for coronavirus can be purchased or rented complete with interior fittings such as room layouts, heating, flooring and sanitary systems and are available in all widths and lengths.
For more information on how we can help in this global crisis and period uncertainty please contact us directly.